Anne Green @Anne72
15 August, 11:31
Help/Advice needed. My son has been 2x Syringeand is now regretting it as he's now started to read about it and it's 'side effects' I've read about vitamins A,C,&D & Pine needle tea for 'detox' but never seen what quantities to use HELP PLEASE 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
For vitamins, as directed (on the dosage information that comes with the product) - especially vitamins A & D, which are fat soluable. It is possible to overdose on A & D (not deadly but can cause illness). As for pine needle tea, considering that First Nations people used it as a treatment for scurvy, it’s biggest benefit is a boost of vitamin C & therefore immune system support - so one cup a day. These are all recommended as prophylaxes against “COVID” (which has never been isolated as a unique pathogen), but also treatment of infection to help the body fight. The injections cause genetic modification of cells in order to get them to produce the same proteins as the “virus”; the resulting immune response will be similar to actual infection (other adverse affects are more related to other dangerous ingredients - not everyone has immediate adverse effects. These treatments cannot reverse the genetic changes. I’m sorry, I cannot lie & give you false hope.
11:57 AM - Aug 15, 2021
In response Anne Green to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it