Only people mentioned by CabalKrusher in this post can reply
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
15 August, 07:23
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
this really resonates with me….and describes me accurately. This satanoc spell is so strong with many family members of mine. So so sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyJo Stone @LyJo
15 August, 04:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
15 August, 03:27
BQQM

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
15 August, 02:30
I believe you are correct. My whole life I knew I was here for something big. I just didn’t know what it could be. This is it. I will try my best to serve God and do whatever He tells me.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 August, 02:11
count me in too.
i was just thinking this the other day.
all my childhood family and my inlaws have rejected me too.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
15 August, 01:08
The Satanic Spell is absolutely crazy! Ive tried every which way to wake my wife up. She is a youth pastor and wont even allow me to prove Biblical truth to her. She gets mad and is so prideful because she was endoctrinated with lies in her Bible schooling. She calls me every name in the book and has threatened to divorce me and even stab me because of “Conspiracy Theory”. Ive never been closer to Jesus than I am now and when seeking Truth!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 August, 12:59
I have been thinking the same thing for quite some time. My whole life has prepared me for this.