Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
With being sick, and attending to bringing dinner to the University of Chicago last week...

It has been such a long, long time since I brought my own guys here in District 16 supper.

6 Pizzas
2 Veggie Trays

Maeve helped me carry supper in,
So now our 16th district CPD know why I do what I do.

As I was leaving, they told me to thank Maeve for her help

The officer I was talking to thanked me for being a voice for them as well, just so you know they do realize Patriots have their back.

They were so happy to see me and knowing I was doing well and they wanted me to tell all the Patriots thank you so much for your prayers and your kindness.

#PDPizza
#BlessOurBlue

#ThePeoplesBridge
10:37 PM - Aug 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
13 September, 06:39
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
WHAT district next beaUtiful? 17(?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Feather @AngelFeather70
10 September, 05:56
The only thing missing from you my lovely angel. Is your massive golden halo. Blessings and love for you and all you do. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
22 August, 09:12
Get Well Veronica ( #ThePeoplesBridge )

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
19 August, 09:18
I want that tshirt! You are such a sweetheart! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 August, 08:56
What does this hand sign mean? "Call Me" ???

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
15 August, 06:17
I don't know about District 16. How about District 9? I think I might move in.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 August, 12:42
ThanQ Veronica, Maeve and CPD!!!

Heroโ€™s one and ALL!!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 August, 11:49
your posts always make me feel better. Bless you sweetheart ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 August, 10:50
You, Veronica are a National Treasure. May God bless you abundantly. ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 August, 10:43
Veronica God bless you and guid you Love you and respect you are a great patriot ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–