Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
14 August, 08:01
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
wow..so true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 August, 07:41
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I was never an outcast and hung with the popular crowd at will, sometimes, ran it. What was different about me is that I had a problem, a BIG problem with authority figures. The rebels, those who stand up to tyrrany and call BS are the starseeded here for the task you speak of. We happily took soap in the mouth if we needed to call out BS, paid our dues outside of the Principles office if we had to call out BS, and told the bad boss to go suck it, if we had to call out BS! We literally have an additional chakra (energy center) secondary to the throat and third eye, some call it the Indigos, (though that phrase has long since been hijacked and spoiled) none the less, it provides an extra sensory function that allows for us to see what others can't and speak out, where others CAN'T = (Choose Again Not To) Star seeded with the Indigo function are otherwise normal with an extra "super power", they are not outcasts. They are awesome and Thank God you all are here! Are we having fun yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396