Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
14 August, 12:52
Wow... You know you're in a literal battle of good vs. evil when Archbishop Vigano calls on all bishops and priests worldwide to say the prayer of exorcism at the same time this Sunday!😮

Maybe we should all unite and mark that in our planners... While they're doing that, we can also say prayers. Together, I wouldn't be surprised if a giant earthquake happened in the spiritual realm. Will be powerful!

So, if you choose to pray with everyone around the world, it's this Sunday, August 15, 2021, at 12 noon Rome time.

Here's a time zone calculator:
https://www.thecalculator....
(For folks on the East Coast, it would be 6 a.m., Sunday morning.)

And here's what Archbishop Vigano wrote:
https://www.lifesitenews.c...
(Thank you for this link, Enchanted Mermaid @pygmygazette !)

Would anybody else like to do this?😇❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 August, 06:43
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
https://www.catholic.org/p... many are anointed into priesthood by God, the churches anointing means nothing. the simple and feeble should probably just pray because certain things said in prayer can incite the attention of the fallen and thats NOT a place where anyone wants to be. been there done that. Suicides and insanity line the roads of demonic assault because people arent equipped with the longsuffering it takes to survive. but if youve been though mountains of hell and were pulled out by prayer, youre equipped to do battle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Right. We should all pray the way He leads... I'm not going to touch that prayer they're doing. I plan on saying the "Our Father," give thanks and praise, claim His promises, and talk to Him about helping our country and world... Prayer is a conversation with our Dad really.😇❤️🙏
06:24 PM - Aug 14, 2021
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
14 August, 07:47
I will be using the exorcists prayer, Ive used it during the attacks on me.

14 August, 07:44
there is a reason they NAMED the exact prayer they are using, because they KNOW Gods anointed arent all counted by the churches and the anointed either know who they are or are battling day and night to get there. in the catholic church you dont become an exorcist overnight, you assist in may exorcisms going trough demonic attack after demonic attack until you can stand on your own two feet,,,, if you make it that far.