Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
14 August, 11:19
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
It has been said many times.
The vaccine is the Military and the Military is the vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CoCo FoRFrEEdoM @CoCo111
14 August, 09:24
It has started! i was just told yesterday that i was fired from my job because i would NOT get vaccinated! SOON!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
14 August, 09:25
In response CoCo FoRFrEEdoM to her Publication
I appreciate and applaud you!!!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
14 August, 09:36
In response CoCo FoRFrEEdoM to her Publication
👍🏻🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
14 August, 09:21
but will the vaccinations actually be given?

Tracey Weller @Tweller
14 August, 09:23
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Not here!

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 August, 09:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 August, 09:04
Interesting. This is the first time I am hearing this. And the plot thickens...