Ilana Calderon @Ilana
so i just get off the phone with my brother that lives in California....he tells me that my mother got assaulted in wholefoods by Antifa . she has a broken elbow and a concussion.... 🙏🙏🙏
01:02 AM - Jan 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ilana in this post can reply
Silver Wolf @Silver_wolf
11 January, 01:16
In response Ilana Calderon to her Publication
Prayers send 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ilana Calderon @Ilana
11 January, 01:30
In response Silver Wolf to his Publication
thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
11 January, 01:08
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry. Hope she will be okay and on the mend soon. ❤️ 🙏

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 January, 01:07
That way sucks.....wth :(

Daveqn Mont @Daveqn
prayers

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
11 January, 01:06
OH dEAR lORD. PRAYING FOR HER. 😥😥🙏🙏🙏

Ilana Calderon @Ilana
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
thank you

Cadi Girl @CadiGirl
11 January, 01:04
im so sorry! I hope she recovers quckily!

Ilana Calderon @Ilana
In response Cadi Girl to his Publication
thank you ❤️