SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
13 August, 08:54
Catch the replay if you missed this one (like I did ;) ). The live chat is ending right now.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
7:55PM ET: The Coming Deception. GEORGE NEWS CHAT, 08/13/2021 #GEORGEnews - YouTube

The Coming Deception | WWW.GEORGE.NEWS | GEORGE CHAT ROOM | 7:55PM to 9:05PM ET | As an answer to the many people asking, I am not on any social media platfo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 August, 09:03
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
I watched it. WOW
No wonder our battle was sooo hard
We knew of the satanic side
This is chilling in its details

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Yep, have seen that one before. It is chilling. Sometimes I feel like we're caught in a bad science-fiction movie. Ha. Will watch some of it again.
09:11 PM - Aug 13, 2021
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 August, 09:27
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
I knew it all .. I have not heard it to such detail
When I first started on twitter I watched a satanic church service. I wanted to know about our enemy and how to pray against them. It was perversion ...teens on stage .. like robots...it got nasty evil bad

I was praying to The Almighty God the whole time I watched it.