The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
31 July, 02:50
5G + Vax = This?

Video posted by GhostEzra - Mcafee’s Deadman Switch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 July, 03:34
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
THATS HARD TO BELEIVE ?
WE NEED HIS ⬇️ KILL SWITCH !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
31 July, 03:40
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Yeah.. I dont know whats gonna happen? Just glad I didnt vax!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 August, 08:35
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
It doesn't need the vax to drop and kill you. The vax was to alter the DNA so they can remotely control with wi-fi five gee voice to skull frequencies and directly programmable synthetic DNA. Once the body replicates and is converted by the new chromosone sequencing installed via the mRNA jab. The actual technology the cellular companies are calling Five Gee; IS A MILITARY GRADE MICROWAVE WEAPON. The U.S. was about to have the CCPs version of it Huawei, installed throughout before Trump stopped it. Everyone wouldn't drop dead at once. When it aims 60GHZ at a person, the uptake of oxygen by the hemoglobin is inhibited. A person will eventually pass out from lack of oxygen and then, die. They were going to set off "covid" in people sporadically with this weapon. The videos we saw of people dropping in Wuhan China, and those dying of low oxygen in Italy, all at the start were real victims of this weapon in Cities with Huawei Five Gee installed. Research it. It's all true.

Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
14 August, 11:13
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
These people DID NOT give CONSENT. This may be the case otherwise, but people did NOT CONSENT to be property's and owned by anyone.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
14 August, 11:17
In response Made In America to her Publication
i know

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 August, 09:52
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
It's true. I was trying to warn people last April 2020 of all this and it's why I was suspended from twitter so fast; more so the talk about the five gee 60ghz method for creating the breathing problem to create a real symptom for a virus that NEVER EXISTED. Synthetic DNA has been patented and so has voice to skull tech that works through five gee. It's all Darpa tech and we funded it. 🤬 Say NO to five gee and the jab. https://mypatriotsnetwork....

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
13 August, 09:54
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
same twits thought i was nutz with this one
but so much connects