Red 55S @Red55S
Guess I wouldn't be going to this wedding. How about you?
07:57 PM - Aug 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
13 August, 11:00
In response Red 55S to her Publication
no thanks, I'd probably cut their gift amount in half also, for having the nerve to try and pressure me into something none of their business. I dance in my livingroom - don't need a wedding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
13 August, 10:10
😕I'm normally quick for a come back...but I'm at a loss

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
13 August, 10:09
Ya no way

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
13 August, 10:08
No way. My friend received an invitation to his own mother's funeral that read the exact same way! 🤬

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
13 August, 10:07
better watch out for that friend i be like dear friend you may marry a lie doesnt mean i will support it and i object to your wedding.
may both of you burn in hell safely thank you

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 August, 10:04
The world has gone MAD!

NEO ONE @Neo
13 August, 10:03

john park @Jpark219
13 August, 08:08
I wouuld send a BIG FUCK YOU card...LOL

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 August, 07:59
I guess I would just have to respond with: "I'm sorry about your wedding gift, but I wasn't vaccinated when I went shopping for it, so I will not be sending you a wedding gift."