Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Mary Moreno @MaryMPatriot
30 January, 10:59
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
@MrDeeds1111 thank you so much for sharing this info!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Moreno @MaryMPatriot
30 January, 10:58
If you've never listened to Gene Decode, you should. He has done a lot of research & shares a lot of info about all the things the cabal has been doing for years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
30 January, 06:18
Corporation doctors are just brainwashed and have to follow the orders of the CEO. One was trying to convince me to get the vacc. Ummmm No, NOPE.....NEVER. Thank you for this info.

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
30 January, 03:34
Thank-You

Bob Blackwell @RLB63
30 January, 01:17
🐸Thank You!!🐸

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
29 January, 03:57
Many in my office scoff at the Vitamin D. I've been trying to get people to do this but, free will. They want a quick pill like a vaccine to fix it all. Lord in heaven.

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
29 January, 07:11
Followed ALL

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
28 January, 07:03
gman72ho

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
28 January, 05:56
Our World is Evil under our Eyes...Distrubing...

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
28 January, 05:23
When doctors around the world were being murdered I thought "they figured it out."

https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...

Lady Dana @Ladydana38
28 January, 05:22
🤗Thank you

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
28 January, 05:06
😁Thank you for including My Lady 🤩

Raven ... @RavensMayhem
28 January, 04:57
Got everyone!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
28 January, 04:30
The Hamburg Syndrome from 1979 - All Of This Is Happening Right Now!

I RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
28 January, 05:57
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
The Truth

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
28 January, 04:26
This is horrible! Doctors trying to get the word out, being honest. Well, I'm gonna share this info.

Kayla 1776 @kayla45
28 January, 04:26
Thank you! 🇺🇸