Only people mentioned by PatriotPlusQ in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
31 August, 08:46
In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication
I didn’t pay my taxes it violates the Constitution of the United States of America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
15 August, 10:55
Meditate daily on this so that it comes from the inside out.

Cannot just be a mantra.
Must dwell and be MK over under all around it to make it happen.

In other words, bleed it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Harris @TauAlphaC
14 August, 02:02
But is the Constitution/Bill of Rights rendered inactive since the USA is really a bankrupt corporation and not a country? And they know it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 August, 01:34
Nana thinks that the whole world is soon to understand what this means, what you think Doq?
@doqholliday

Jerry G. ©️✔️ @Jguzzi922
13 August, 11:56
100% facts. everyone needs to realize that. you comply you die. dont do it

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
13 August, 10:37
And look at this bullshit!

https://www.cdc.gov/corona...

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
14 August, 01:52
In response Just Me... to her Publication
"Getting a COVID-19 vaccine add one more layer of protection"
cdc propaganda on the photo on the left.

Protection for whom?

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
14 August, 01:54
In response Just Me... to her Publication
5. Make visible the decision to get vaccinated and celebrate it! Provide stickers for workers to wear after vaccination and encourage them to post selfies on social media.

Shout out your abortions while you are at it!

Mar Car @encrypted
13 August, 09:56

Anne Man @AnneM
13 August, 06:08
#MarburyVMadison 🇺🇸