Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 August, 06:35
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
Times may CHANGED FROM CENTURY TO CENTURY...their 🚱🕎✡️METHODS ARE STILL SAME😂😂😂

Velcome into PROHIBITION 2.0

#MAZELTOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
13 August, 05:39
Shut'm Down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
13 August, 05:29
I will be sure not to patronize these restaurants...

Mike Frankenfitz @MichaelFitz4
13 August, 06:10
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
Uh, Noelle, you dumbass, they already banned you from entering. You're not boycotting when they already said they don't want you. Now go back and create another conspiracy or whatever it is you chuds do.

17 August, 12:36
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
i blocked a rude Patriot who seemed to think i was a "dumass" because I couldn't go into this restaurant anyways. just wanted to clarify that both restaurants have complied with TABC and can NOT ask for proof of vaccination or their liqour license will be revoked so if i wanted to patronize these businesses I could but,I still most definitely will not. Anyways,love & light to all my Patriot family.
🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸

13 August, 05:28
Staying Texas strong!!!