Made In America @eyes_on_justice
As a teacher, I just had to post this link. I want you to read it and think seriously about implications for your children and what's REALLY going on in education. When I resigned in March from the Federally Run Cesspool called education, I made my objections WELL KNOWN regarding my concerns about using ZOOM in our classrooms, and the use of Google Chromebooks. Perhaps parents are unaware that those Chromebooks reveal your ISP which takes anyone straight to your address. Combine that with with ZOOM (with KNOWN security flaws. So WHO is watching your children on ZOOM??? Imagine what could be done with your children's identities, names, addresses if that information fell into wrong hands.
Of course my concerns were brushed aside even after my Zoom was hacked and my students faces plastered all over social media. ZOOM shouldn't be used in ANY classroom. Get your kids OUT OF THESE CESSPOOLS.
https://telecoms.com/50355...
02:15 PM - Aug 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
13 August, 02:43
In response Made In America to her Publication
never used it and never wil.
tik tok is even worse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 August, 03:00
In response james wafer to his Publication
The crazy thing is that even with the return to the classrooms, people are still demanding ZOOM be used in the classroom so they can see that kids are learning. You still have the same problem with ZOOM, huge security flaws.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396