Nepo 444 @Benny_KN
28 January, 03:59
Well i hot kicked off twitter again. Now my FB twitter and google apps are acting funny!!! anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
28 January, 04:01
In response Nepo 444 to her Publication
yep one of my facebooks on lovkdown the other acting goofy and i have up on twatter after my 9th ban 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nepo 444 @Benny_KN
the apps wont even open. they actlike they are going to but wont. wont even let me get in when i use a browser on my laptop... is this the google kill twitter kill fb kill???
04:04 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Leah Johnson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Benny_KN in this post can reply
Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
28 January, 04:09
In response Nepo 444 to her Publication
not sure been happening on my phone for over a week (iphone) i know it got hacked i to again cause i got a lot of sensitive info on it but since they have everyones info im sure they are hitting any anons its not like they havent been tracking us all doe aome time now 😉 switch (kill) i would imagine xoming soon so they cant track us any more