Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
13 August, 10:52
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Prob why the child tax credit was pushed so hard. Now they know who and where.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
13 August, 11:03
yes they are! i told a group of mothers at MOPS ( mothers of preschool children) back in 2004, and they gave me THE COLD SHOULDER after that!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 August, 12:40
Injecting them without parents consent. This is manslaughter as children have been dying from these poison sticks. I would sue for rape and attempted murder if I were their parents. A forced injection is forced penetration into the body-rape!

Spider Monki @SpiderMonki
13 August, 11:20
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Is there a link to this info wars episode?

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
13 August, 11:44
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Without a doubt, I would sue also. How dare these parasites think they know better than the Parents of these MINOR Children.