Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Shadows Owner @PhoenixRise21
28 January, 04:57
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
what fking problem is it to realize there will be no 2022 election..2024 election or any other fking election.. they flat out daylight bank heist 2020 in front of the world and appears to have gotten away with it... I am holding my own on the line. but throwing in shit about 2022 and fking shit is a crock. My patience is running might damn thin.(/steam released) sry guys. Little stressed today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
28 January, 04:26
well, I will be the one to address the elephant in the room on this topic. I honestly don't give a rats behinds about 2022 right now. I am more concerned about the 2020 Presidential election and President Trump taking his rightful seat in the Oval Office, along with the arrest and prosecution of those involved with the abomination we are witnessing in DC. once this has been made right, then and only then will I be interested in the 2022 house and senate elections.
surly I'm not the only person feeling this way. yes, I do trust the plan. I just don't trust the noise around the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
28 January, 03:53
both parties are needed to be scrapped and totally rebuilt. under bew nanagement. i dont kniw a single person who would actually put either as their party. ill stay independent as i vote gor the persons recorx nit their party.