Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
24 August, 12:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I hope you all are enjoying this show. Mr. Pool posted blood on popcorn. Is that how we get our popcorn ready? I have no clue how everything changed to satanic. So weird!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Destiny Rose420 @DestinyRose420
24 August, 12:29
Oh my goodness, I needed that.... I thought I was the only one....
WWG1WGA ~ NCSWIC = NOTHING !!
~ THE BEST IS YET TO COME ~
🔴🦅⚪🦁🔵 🌹💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
20 August, 09:27
Just spent the last day and a half two days struggling with this.

Finally I feel that dark cloud lifting.

This worked there were moments I was barely hanging on but even when grumbling I held the Trust the Plan in the back of my mind.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
20 August, 09:22
I agree. I’ve lost my cool a couple times, but I know we’re winning!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
20 August, 09:14
We have each other, family of Devine & Biblical times. We all are here for each other. God Bless each & everyone of you. My heart is open to support you all. You are my Soul Family.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
13 August, 09:01
this make me feel better...
everything at work is going wrong...
so I keep getting more angrier...
i am trying to keep vibes up..

so i come home and work in the garden..

you know try to keep the balance 🙌

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
20 August, 09:17
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Anger is inevitible, how you handle is the test. I think working in the dirt is one of the many positives. Work gets to everyone. Have a fantastic Weekend.

Gray 359 @Gray359
12 August, 05:20
Thank you for this one, Kim! Passing it along!😊

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
12 August, 12:34
I've never been closer to self-termination than two days ago. On the mend today, but the endless barrage of 2021 (and indeed, the prior four years endless attacks) has me in a constant state of shell shock.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
12 August, 12:48
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Pray God this man feel
in a good way
n see the good path
in safety.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
20 August, 12:47
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
hang in there Jim. these are very hard times for the awakened few. i am very tired and discouraged at times as well. but i do think that good changes are near. God bless you and yours.

Judy Anonette @biju
12 August, 12:28
Thank you! So many of us feel like something good will happen soon but it has taken so much of our patience to continue watching the false news while waiting for the big reveal. Our hearts and minds are very tired and we have to keep reminding ourselves of what the President, the military, patriots and most importantly the children (who have been waiting to be rescued from captivity) have all been through. You always send good vibes to all of us and I appreciate it!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 August, 01:01
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Thank you!
and yes, it's going to happen
We've got this!

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
12 August, 11:55
Really hard to stay positive. Any idea on timeframe when Trump can return. The news every day is so discouraging pushing Covid, vaccine mandates, masks, etc.

Judy Anonette @biju
12 August, 12:28
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Exactly!!

hollikee 001 @hollikee
12 August, 11:31
Hey! I checked on the Dow a minute ago and it was down 77.77 or 22%....What numbers! It's going down even further now. VK was right again.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 August, 11:20
Hey Kim! It has definately had its ups and downs lately! But my heart and spirit are still in the fight! Here to the END! It is Gonna be a Good Day! Thanks for Tanks song again! It always picks me up and I dance! 🥰 #wwg1wga #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #GodWinsALWAYS
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 August, 11:11
merci 🙏💖🌿

memes matter @NoComment
12 August, 11:11

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
12 August, 11:09
Happy Thursday!!

😎💫✨ working on getting my vibe up, thank you for reminder!!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
12 August, 11:07
This helps. I 've had some low bumps along the way