Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
I live my life in 12D while so many are struggling to understand how to live/Understand 4D & 5D consciousness.

I'm quite cetain this is why Q said "No One is above another", because it's very difficult connecting/Dealing with people that are not used to one at A higher level of consciousness along with the reasons why this world was designed the way it has been and for who to FULLY underdtand. Designed in A Way for someone(s) to teach it all to you, so you don't destroy yourselves or your fragile minds. I Know nothing I Say truly matters but atleast i tried.
03:44 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShaneBrowning in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 10:36
In response Shane Browning to his Publication
Easter is right around the corner! 🐇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cats Pajamas @Catspajamas
16 February, 10:30
Matters to me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilou Chu @Serenity555
13 February, 02:36
Thank you Shane, I am learning slowly no struggling just go with the flow in my surroundings,feeling all the love and calmness...

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
11 February, 09:10
If you know you know benevolent warriors have been here all along training US for The Plan. 3 out of 10 R Angels!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
11 February, 08:40
I'm learning.... whew! There are so many reasons for deep state MFs and NAA to destroy our endocrine system/autoimmune system. I took many classes in my younger years working on my undergrad in physical education-youth fitness but this page gives me many terms that are completely new to me. Much reading to do on this beautiful sunny day (God has such a sense of humor!) as it is 12 below without the wind chill :) And I got to this page (below) because of my unknowingness (is this a word?) on Law of Gender, Gender Principle and more. Indoctrinat

https://ascensionglossary....

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
01 February, 10:46
Theres sure a lot of folks out here who truly love you and appreciate your effort and sacrifice. I'm one of them. Thank you🙏🏼❤🙏🏼

Tracy Moseley @TracyMoseley
01 February, 01:22
i got kicked off twit so i am glad you're here. for some reason, im drawn everday to go to your account for your posts. do you see me?

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 January, 07:10
Don't stop speaking the truth! I am new and just found you. Twitter account suspended but can still see posts. Happy you are on this platform too. There are still people who will listen and want to learn. Please keep sharing your gift of knowledge.

Christina Maga @Christina71
29 January, 12:22
Twitter got me today too. So glad to see you here. Grateful & blessed. I'm trying to have love over fear. 🤗

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
29 January, 12:09
Cannot fathom the burdens.
The emotions so inferior to the movement.

Truly, LOVE is the only which can encompass it all.

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
28 January, 06:04
yes, no one is above another.

Praying Patriot @PrayingPatriot17
28 January, 06:00
Thank you Shane. Did twitter get you tofay?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 January, 05:37
You've also inspired others to try in their own special way as well my brother! Thank You! 😎👍
https://www.slideshare.net...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 05:34
I totally see it and get it.
It's refreshing! :)

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
26 July, 10:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
wait a minute! I thought shane browning was a fake and grifted money off a lot of people? What am i missing because i just saw it posted on anonup?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 January, 05:28
One has to be willing to be transformed. There are priciples when applied create a shift. Its literally recreating the entire mind. Its a journey. Pray for someone to come to you to teach you. They will seem like a really great new friend. And then more will come. No one is above another unless you frame it that way yourself. Pedastal thinking. It takes many parts (people) to make a whole. 12DMind 8Heart Connects.

Glad to be on Anonup!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 January, 05:23
well.....twit got me. so hello! lol

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
01 February, 10:51
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
After my 9th boot, Im just content to hang out over here than spend money to be able to have another. It'll be awhile, anyway. Funds are kinda tight, like they are for most. We'll get over the hump, but boy it sure is making a resilient, self-sufficient bunch of people using skills they haven't in ages to create and make money...its an amazing thing!!! I'm sure loving my stress free new jobs. Got several. And I'm enjoying every single one! Lol

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
28 January, 05:11
Two sides of the same coin but there is no coin.

Donna Howard @DeHowie
28 January, 04:57
So do all have the power?

Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
28 January, 04:19
12D is Universal level of consciousness achieved. You are in unity with the physical form.
Care to elaborate?

Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
28 January, 04:23
In response Ellsie _29 to her Publication
i think I'm struggling with advancing to 4D fully

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 January, 03:58
🔥Hello, Time-Traveller? (You changed your Avatar from TW, I recognized your words before the name!)

I see you, don't stop (not that HE'd authorize it just yet anyway...) Rest day is coming, but it isn't THIS day. 🙏

Peace, Steadfast, and Love.

Love, Mostly.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 January, 03:53
It does matter though, IF TO NOTHING ELSE BUT YOURSELF! There are those who will listen! To analyze their own thoughts and beliefs. We are all on our own Roads! Some will see, some will partially see, and some won't see at All! It is their choice!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Nessi Goodie @Nessi
28 January, 03:54
are we finally able to break the matrix ? hope so 🌞

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
11 February, 11:01
In response Nessi Goodie to her Publication
❤️That pic looks like my dream!!! same one I've had since I was little...only difference is my door is smaller, just enough to crawl through...Thank you for sharing❤️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
28 January, 03:48
🙌

Paula Reichel @paulareichel
28 January, 03:48
It does matter...even when im just a little portion of the universe

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 January, 03:59
In response Paula Reichel to her Publication
U R the WHOLE universe... In time, you will see and know it to be as real as you reading this post.