Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Evie LikeChevy @EvieLikeChevy
13 August, 03:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
More to ponder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 August, 10:19
Ha😂😂 I made this exact post this morning on FB👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 August, 10:14
yes! Hope he stays safe. He woke a lot of people up regardeless of what people think of him.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
12 August, 01:41
Ron Is A 100% solid Patriot, Anybody Wo Says Different Can Go F8ck Themselfs.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 August, 01:26
You know Nana does too.
Hell when I was on Twit wit evidentally God made sure the only ppl I was supposed To hear everyday was You And CodeMonkeyz!
I threatened many times to change the name of my "Home" button to either DoQ or ODIN (A codemonkey post about Project ODIN) because everytime I hit the home button I either got you or him.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
12 August, 07:47
Me Too- I Pray for Him!

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
12 August, 05:26
Ron is a great guy. He's the smartest guy I know.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
12 August, 05:16
5:5, on that 1 sir👍🇬🇧🙏🇺🇸

Evie LikeChevy @EvieLikeChevy
12 August, 04:02
He bailed on Trump. He also cast doubt on the symposium today with his backtaracking. It was almost as if his lawyer was his handler.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 August, 01:39
He brought the biggest BOOM!
https://anonup.com/thread/...

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
12 August, 12:47
Bullies Never Fight.....plug that into Gematria and see what spits out

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 August, 12:46
Love the HAT[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
12 August, 02:11
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Kek

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 August, 12:31
CodeMonkeyZ