Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
15 January, 12:59
To go with my previous post of Vince McMahon and the WWE dropping comms the entire. I highly suggest also checking out the rest of the videos by 4VKM

#DonaldJTrump #VincentKennedyMcMahon #VinceMcMahon #WWE #wwg1wga #jfk #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Straughan @Davidstraughan75
15 January, 04:29
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication
I have to disagree, the NWO wasn't thought up by VKM, it was a product of WCW before the WWF bought them. The WWF wasn't started in 1980, it was the WWWF before which was owned by VKM's Dad. So while I love the video I can't agree with the whole thing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
Don't get me wrong, there is many things that I disagree with the video, like the nwo being Vince's idea and such.
11:22 AM - Jan 15, 2021
In response David Straughan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FrankDeFrank in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Frank De Frank, click on at the bottom under it