Kim Runner @kimrunner
General Flynn Telegram - 8:45 pm Eastern...
08:53 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
12 August, 12:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Michael Lindell is spending millions on his cyber symposium. He is a true patriot and selfless. I ordered spme of his sheets and towels today. Thats one way to showhim support. He is a rare man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 August, 11:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
11 August, 11:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Jeffery Beauregard Secessions 💥💥 💥

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
11 August, 10:35
The unfortunate thing is I don’t think the prople who need to see the proof are paying attention or even know it’s happening. I’m doing my best to put it out on Fb but I’m sure modt people think I’m just a whack job. It’s frustrating.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
11 August, 10:52
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I ubderstand your frustration. I have tried numerous times to tell family and friends and they do not believe me!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
11 August, 09:07
I'm watching statistical improbabilities that are touching the face of God.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 August, 09:49
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Well-said.
It's apparent the proof is there, so now we need the accountability and justice piece of it to take place. I have confidence it will happen!