NEO ONE @Neo
11 August, 07:37
Another Poll. Should be improved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Apparently a no go here in Arkansas - someone suggested it was a trap to see which stations/carriers complied & who didn't

I think the local stations, tv & radio & the phone carriers are in deep doodoo
07:42 PM - Aug 11, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
11 August, 08:24
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
11 August, 07:58
Wonder if we should call out local TV stations and cell phone providers and ask why they DIDN'T send the Alert?

11 August, 08:00
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
I'm thinking about doing that with at least some of them

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
11 August, 07:51
I was watching HGTV when I got it - I am in Utah

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
11 August, 07:49
didnt happen in MO

NEO ONE @Neo
11 August, 07:43
Trap set.

11 August, 07:47
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I hope so - saw a video someone put together a while back demonstrating the script even local stations follow - Mockingbird Media - and one of the local stations here in Arkansas was included
Not surprised, sadly