NEO ONE @Neo
Another Poll. Should be improved.
07:37 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 August, 08:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
No...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 August, 07:52
I’m working a job in an Apartment Complex as the project manager when I heard the EBS come on from TV’s in the corridor. one lady stepped out from her door cause she was on the phone cause it eas loud. Texted a friend & we never got it on our phone. About 1:00 Texas time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 August, 07:42
Apparently a no go here in Arkansas - someone suggested it was a trap to see which stations/carriers complied & who didn't

I think the local stations, tv & radio & the phone carriers are in deep doodoo

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
11 August, 07:58
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Wonder if we should call out local TV stations and cell phone providers and ask why they DIDN'T send the Alert?

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
11 August, 08:24
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
🤔

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 August, 07:38
phone and tv 3 friends all with iphones got nothing