TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 August, 10:15
John McAfee: "You are immediately infected with KEYSTROKE LOGGING SOFTWARE" - YouTube

"They can watch you and listen to you." - John McAfeeThe audio is an excerpt from an HOW TO WEB interview - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmjNDMVpQNejLMvh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @BTheChange55
11 August, 01:02
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I am not on p*rn websites but had an incident last week where I had misplaced and recovered my wallet prior to the banks or stores opening. I sent a text and had a phone conversation mentioning it and when I was at the supermarket a few hours later my debit card was blockef. after a few attempts I received a text kessage from my CU asking me if I was at the store and trying to use the debit card for the exact amount of transaction. I replied Yes and the transaction was approved

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it