Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
12 August, 09:13
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
i habe asked this many times

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
12 August, 10:49
Touche'!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 August, 11:13

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 August, 11:13
That's how I knew from the very beginning that this was all BS!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 August, 11:08
👀

carol munoz @bornfree2
11 August, 05:51
🤦‍♀️hey! you are not suppose to be asking questions like that. You are thinking to much.🤷‍♀️

Beverly Wood @msbev72
11 August, 05:36
I listened to the video in this article over and over and was fascinated.

Reiner Fuellmich is a sharp winning lawyer and does not spout conspiracy theories.

The transcript that is with the short video is just as powerful.
Please share so others can become aware...

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Jason Williams @Ready2go
11 August, 05:24
jimbo. emergency broadcast here in Tampa fl. this was on our tv screen. also had 4 other people i know same thing...

kill process, anon, child sacrifice??

Jason Williams @Ready2go
11 August, 05:29
In response Jason Williams to his Publication
when it first went to emergency screen there was a selection to opt to get the broadcast or ignore it.
i selected to get it obviously. my parents missed that question on their tv and so it auto went to ignore.

our cell phones did not get nothing!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
11 August, 05:20
because they want to normalize it by not having bio cans so when people get a shot with a deadly disease in it and then these wastebaskets will really become a Biohazard 2 help spread this infection

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 August, 05:14
I HAVE ASKED THIS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS SINCE LAST MARCH OF 2020 AND THERE IS YOUR ANSWER PROOF IT IS NOT REAL !!! PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
11 August, 05:13
This is the only thing I say to people now. No need to say anything else.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 August, 05:12
Good question! I've wondered this myself.