11 August, 03:29
NEVER CALL WHAT HAPPENED ON 11/3/2020 AN "ELECTION"

IT WAS

1. AN INSTALLMENT
2. A COUP
3. A THEFT
4. ROBBERY
5. A FARCE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 August, 03:42
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
#6 . ALL THEE ABOVE
ANYONE WHO TOOK PART IN IT SHOULD BE EXECUTED FOR TREASON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 August, 03:44
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
in the end he will claim Kenyan citizenship and they will deal with him themselves, as one of their own

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 August, 03:46
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
THATS PRETTY BOLD ! THEY WILL DEAL WITH HIM ? ....... WHO? &. WHY SHOULDNT WE ?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 August, 03:53
Please do not forsake GODs will. HE will being the reckoning.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 August, 03:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
THANK GOD LITTLE DAVID DIDNT PLAY GAMES & JUST DID WHAT HE FELT GOD WANTED 👍
I WOULD HAVE USED THE OTHER 4 STONES & GONE AFTER THE BROTHERS 😊

11 August, 04:00
Proverbs 1:15-16
My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path: For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 August, 04:02
SO YOU THINK DAVID WAS WRONG FOR TAKING OUT THE GIANT ?

11 August, 04:04
I am not to judge as I am not to interpret what GOD has specifically asked one to do. When Gods asks You will know.

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
11 August, 04:51
I think Jesus just gave us an oportunity.. it is not his plan but Gods plan..and I do think God will take care of all ….our job is to follow his plan in rightousness and not question his will ! Fighting evil does not always mean in physical or visual contact Prayers to the Almighty for his help is a tool most under rstimate .Rest ..the day is coming.

Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it