Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Well well, another one to add to my boycott list. 💩
03:42 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
11 August, 08:50
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Get in line and have them make your sandwich and then ask if they are requiring proof. If so walk away and leave them with an wasted order.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dave Kuechler @Zoro
11 August, 07:54
You know, you can be fined $10,000 for violating HIPPA. Asking for someone's covid passport is akin to asking their covid status which is private information. Someone should call Subway's bluff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
11 August, 06:41
Alas, I still think of them as the 'yoga mat' sandwich company and haven't eaten there in almost a decade. They wouldn't notice if I boycotted their product. 😂

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
11 August, 07:54
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Pass the boycott along to others so they become aware. 🐸

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
11 August, 06:41
Alas, I still think of them as the 'yoga mat' sandwich company and haven't eaten there in almost a decade. They wouldn't notice if I boycotted their product. 😂

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
11 August, 05:44
Bye Bye Subway

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 August, 04:35
I just had lunch at the one in our small town, everyone is enjoying themselves, talking, and visiting, no masks nothing.. So its not all of them.

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
11 August, 04:49
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
It's probably on the way...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
11 August, 04:27
Is this Subway's nationwide policy or just on one store?

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 August, 04:07

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
11 August, 04:22
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yeah, he's in Camp Cupcake now. I hope he learns not to drop the soap! 😸

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
11 August, 04:03
Stopped supporting that business when they hired a pedophile as their spokesperson. We won't even discuss the anti-American spokesperson they have now.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
11 August, 03:58
fake tuna fish, researchers dont know what it is but it dont contain tuna.

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
11 August, 04:24
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Ha, I haven't heard that one. It wouldn't surprise me though! 😸

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
11 August, 03:46
🤮Their sandwiches are lousy anyways!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
11 August, 03:44
there service sucks now!!! listen to lead verbally abuse new hires!???
No subway for me!