Mike Anon @Mike314
28 January, 12:18
Anybody notice anything different between the two pictures??? One is from C-Span, the other is from Youtube.

Not one, but two fake "inaugurations."

#FakePresident #FakeInauguration #FakeNews #joebidenisapedophile #jillbidenisnotadoctor #trumpwon #QANON #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
niki ikin @niki
28 January, 03:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Two different camera angles of the exact same scene. Spent hours digging on this, there is nothing here. There is only one ceremony, jsut different cameras recording the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I disagree. Ths camera angles are almost identical. You can see a wall behind Biden's imposter that is bare in the one pic. Bodies all over in the other pic.
03:21 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response niki ikin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
niki ikin @niki
28 January, 03:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Mike, the angle is not the same. It appears to the untrianed eye to be the same, but it is quite a vertical shift and it is just good enough to make an entirely new scene visible. Find me the video and I will prove it to you. And please do not take it personal, it is very easy for anyone to get to this conclusion at glance. I have no intention to argue, jus would like to point we look elsewhere, like the magic not existing hat in a different scene in the ceremony, etc..