Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were awesome!

Your job if you chose to participate is simple!

Raise your frequency vibrations to connect with God and his God Consciousness and stand up in this new kind of revolutionary war!

We are in a battle for the entire planet and we need your help to connect the worlds consciousness!

If you raise your frequency you can connect with God and help us. I have posted how I have done this and if a foot washing Baptist Nana from TN can do this so can you.

WE ARE the pyramids of energy. Raise your vibes and connect daily to all the other pyramids across this planet.

We are not in a flesh and blood in the streets battle we must take a stand with words and actions of non compliance to this evil.
Focus on connecting with God!
Focus on the election audits!
Focus on turning around our communities!
09:39 AM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
11 August, 10:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank You Nana!
I was told to prepare for a long & possibly chaotic day at work today, but I know it will go well if I keep my focus on God. ✝️ 😊
Have a Blessed Day. πŸ™
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 August, 10:14
love this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 August, 10:00
que la force soit πŸ™πŸ’–

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
11 August, 09:58

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 August, 09:45
Yes, and thank you.