Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
02 February, 07:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
this ones teeth are different from the fake president joe we see on tv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Inda Vibe donated @IndaVibe
29 January, 12:03
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
29 January, 12:42
I am having a hard time with this. i could see the rheumatoid of his fingers' joints when he was sitting there "signing" EO. Jim does not have these.

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
28 January, 11:55
I still think this is Bill Hader, an amazing impersonator who can speak in a matching voice.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
28 January, 07:43
def got the smile

Harley Mynx @blubeemergrl
28 January, 07:04
if it is Jim Carrey, he's having fun purposely creating the bloopers to make it really look like dementia joe

PeachyQ atlgirl17 @atlgirl17
28 January, 06:47
Ok, this is blowing my mind-- had been thinking for a while we're in the movie The Truman Show where nothing is real and the joke's on us, but since seeing the Oval office set, I started thinking we're WATCHING The Truman Show and Bidan is Truman!! Remind me who played Truman...

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
28 January, 06:45
I’m sure Jim just played Joe on SNL , just replaced in December 🤔

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
28 January, 06:33
The Mask would fit this show. i saw a thing on twatter about Jim Cary yesterday and i thought about how his neck looked so long, skinny, and old. Exactly like this! EXACTLY!

Elaine Karas @ElaineJoanna
29 January, 12:18
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
same teeth too it seems!

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
28 January, 06:25
FAKE teeth.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
28 January, 06:17
creepy as all get out

Susie Lala @SociallySusie
28 January, 06:49
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
that is an understatement!

MAIN WRECKER @MainFrameWrecker
28 January, 06:11
funny thats what JFK Jrs telegram said today

Ragia HRH @HRH
29 January, 12:58
In response MAIN WRECKER to his Publication
wow! so many anons said he was assasinated for treason. ans referred POTUS saying "Joe is shot in the head" and "Joe has been different lately. slower than before," etc. that was way before Jan 6th. Thoughts?

Melanie Leigh @MelanieLeigh79
28 January, 06:09
🤔

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
28 January, 05:27
Is it real or is it green screen??? KEK

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
28 January, 05:24
🤔Now that you mention it.

sherrie sawyer @sherrie88sawyer
28 January, 05:11
sure the shit looks like him😳

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
28 January, 04:07
do you know who I think he looks like sometimes when he is talking or especially when he was looking at the Lincoln Memorial? Captain Pikard, not sure if his real name in real life but he looks like him with the facemask laid over top...

Just Jane @JustJane
28 January, 04:00
OHHHH 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Ragia HRH @HRH
28 January, 03:57
Jim Carry's shoulders tons wider than biden's he cannot be the one standing or sitting there talking to the press.

jana bosak @SoWokeMyEyesBleed
28 January, 03:51
He sucks and I always thought he was a little too weird.

jana bosak @SoWokeMyEyesBleed
03 February, 10:00
In response jana bosak to his Publication
eww what is that in his neck? just saw that

Chrissie Keele @CKs_a_Patriot_Rider
28 January, 03:49
I was just thinking this yesterday! he is great at doing other peoples voices! but isn't he anti-trump???

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
28 January, 03:37
carrey is a narcissistic, hateful, low talent cunt. he & Kathy Griffin, Bette, dinero, streep & the rest of the HWood scum deserve a specific form of punishment. we can start with public Humiliation.

Punk Patriot @punkchic
28 January, 03:28
Is this a recent photo because wow that does look like Jim Carrey

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
28 January, 03:29
In response Punk Patriot to his Publication
right you cant unsee it now 😂❤️😂😂

Odinsdottir ... @Odinsdottir
28 January, 03:28
Holy Hell! I'm catching that vibe👀

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
28 January, 03:21
I was just telling a friend that yesterday...

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
28 January, 03:18
lets do a rundown of his movies..ill go first.
The Mask 😂🤣😂

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
28 January, 06:31
In response Leah Johnson to her Publication
liar liar😂

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
28 January, 03:17
he is a Great Actor 😉❤️