Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Mike Lindell is a TRUE American Patriot and what he is trying to do to help save our beautiful country and to help bring back our great President Trump is INCREDIBLE!!! I just bought two new pillows from his mypillow.com website and I couldn't be happier to support this man and what he is doing!! Please help support him by spreading the word about https://home.frankspeech.c... and if you can buy yourself or someone you know a new pillow or two! WE SUPPORT YOU MIKE LINDELL πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #wwg1wga
10:33 PM - Aug 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
13 August, 12:59
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
He is truly amazing!! Thank You mike for fighting for us and for America! You sre making a huge impact. Keep fighting and stsy safe. Please get yourself some security. You are way over the tafgeg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 August, 01:24
I will order two new pillows too!
GREAT IDEA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
11 August, 10:39
i just ordered 2 more pillows too! Im very frustrated at all the terrible things going on in this world. i want my President Trump back now! Grateful to Mike Lindell!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 August, 10:27
Does anyone know the promo code??? Thank you in advance.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 August, 06:08
I bought a dog bed and sheets today!

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
11 August, 09:51
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Awesome thank you for supporting him!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Robert Travers @Robert1957
11 August, 05:48
There will be no disclosure. He is merely showing the masses exactly how the fraud was committed. His presentation of the evidence has been spectacular. IMO. There are a lot of people that dont understand how it could be done. Thats the purpose of the symposium...to explain it not only in simple terms but also to show the technical means by which they did it. Most of the technical stuff is beyond the grasp of many...but the fact he has people explaining it in simpler terms makes it more digestible.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
11 August, 05:48
There will be no disclosure. He is merely showing the masses exactly how the fraud was committed. His presentation of the evidence has been spectacular. IMO. There are a lot of people that dont understand how it could be done. Thats the purpose of the symposium...to explain it not only in simple terms but also to show the technical means by which they did it. Most of the technical stuff is beyond the grasp of many...but the fact he has people explaining it in simpler terms makes it more digestible.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
11 August, 05:42
We have two. I will say I was disappointed yesterday because there was no world shattering announcement until my cousin said that she thinks he was told not divulge it just yet by the white hats near the last hour or so before 7pm. He sure seemed rattled by something yesterday evening. We still salute his patriotism and hard work and putting his life on the line. That takes God, courage and bravery! We will find out soon enough about what stopped him. In the meantime, we are praying every day for him, President Trump, all of the patriots, our military and our country. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 August, 05:32
πŸ’–πŸ™After all he has done and is doing for us, the least we can do is buy stuff. I have a mattress topper and pillows which are great.

chore Toke @choretoke
11 August, 04:03
I already bought A Pillow and Sheets love them bothβ—οΈπŸ˜β€οΈ

11 August, 09:52
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Awesome that is great to hear!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

American Patriot @Onthelake21
10 August, 11:31
Nice post thank you!!
We did the same only with the sheets. the pillows are great. Mike is a true American Patriot... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

10 August, 11:37
In response American Patriot to his Publication
AMEN and Thank you for supporting him!!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan @humunu
10 August, 11:29
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

10 August, 11:38
In response ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸΈβœ¨

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
10 August, 10:37
Who are the add wizards that came up with this one?

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
10 August, 10:46
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication