Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
08 August, 02:38
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
I'm going to download SIGNAL today.

Whiplash347
If you haven't yet.
Please Download SIGNAL Private Messenger.

It is a Highly Encrypted Military App taken over by the WhiteHats.
You will most likely need it.
I am pretty sure Military Satellite will keep it going. We will lose phone service during the Event + 10 Days Disclosure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
08 August, 02:59
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
actually its not secure. any platform u need to give any personal info , including phone number and or contacts to use , is not secure. if something is free , u are the product . i have been looking at sekur.com. a new platform that seems to be 100% secure and annonymous . its 10 bucks a month and has the ability to message to other platforms securely. check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
08 August, 03:03
In response Patriot Forever to his Publication
thank you!!!!!

Only people mentioned by Badboycas1978 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Forever, click on at the bottom under it