⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
10 August, 05:22
From Freedom Warriors' TELEGRAM Channel:
Why is there a Patent for "Subliminal Acoustic Manipulation of the Nervous System"?

https://patents.google.com...

Nobody has ever talked about this...

Wait till you find out about the rest. Things that are undercover and you can find a trace of them...

John McAfee.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
So this has me thinking, how many of you can’t be hypnotized?

I know I can’t. Have tried twice and they literally couldn’t. My mom couldn’t either.

Maybe we can “see” the truths and connect the dots because they can’t reach us fully. Maybe all of there stuff doesn’t work on us as it should. I know many have told their stories of how they could see the truth for years. How so many on here are empaths. I can remember when I was a little kid and they told us we were on a ball that was spinning and I laughed at them. Makes me think of the movie divergent. Maybe we are divergent.
07:51 PM - Aug 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGamesUSA in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
10 August, 11:51
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
My Grandfather was a pioneer in hypnosis in our State, he even helped a woman who could not tolerate anesthesia undergo her operation through hypnosis. I cannot be hypnotized. He was the best. You've written the reason why, and for me, that reason is true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 August, 11:08
Intresting thought.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
10 August, 08:58
Agree.

English Viking @Artist_
10 August, 07:55
totally agree with you, the films are what have helped me understand & to wake up