r363l l10n @r363ll10n
πŸ”΄Heroes yesterday, disposable today. If you want to blow to the whistle, I'll interview you and get the truth out. Turn the tables. #exposeitall #BeBrave πŸ‘©πŸ»β€βš•οΈπŸ’…πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

https://linktr.ee/nurseeri...
11:14 AM - Aug 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
10 August, 12:23
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I am having the hardest time with this because these ppl KNEW what this shot was doing to other ppl and continued to give it without blinking an eye-but NOW that they are required to get it, they have a huge problem with it.....I thought these medical care workers took an oath about not doing any harm and all that, so that really makes me stop and wonder.....how is the medical ppl's life so much more valuable than everyone else's? I guess maybe that is my hard time with this....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
27 August, 12:14
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
You're not alone in this! I feel the same way and it's difficult to not be judgmental

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Hackler @suehack
27 August, 12:21
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I have six nieces who are nurses. They can not be dissuaded from the corporate medical line. One of them was in New York last spring, intubating patients right and left. I worry how she will live when she knows.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
10 August, 12:16
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Yes, and trust us that we will NOT FORGET the ones who just go along.
YOU HAVE ALREADY ENDED YOUR CAREER. We know that the medical industry is a cash cow on maintaining illness instead of treating illness. We know why the waiting rooms (waiting to catch a nosocomial) are so large and so packed. We know why just as soon as the exclusivity of the drug patent runs out it is no longer prescribed, even though the new drug is just a renamed slightly adjusted same Drug. So yes, Whislblow, Or start rethinking what your next occupation will be. Ignorance at this time is impossible. Stupid is the only thing it could be at this time. The medical industry and Big Pharma IS NOT in the business of healing.