Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
10 August, 06:42
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
ive been listening to mike and gang today. interesting. wonder whats gonna happen at 7pm..anyway...the rumor going around is that the testing tomorrow is dangerous..people need to get out of their houses...turn off phones and tv's.....either trolls or people with high anxiety...what can i say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 August, 06:44
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
wow...I hope they can stay live tonight.
I'm watching on OAN now..waiting for 7p

TY
stay safe
God bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
10 August, 09:41
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
When is everyone going to realize that not everyone has a cell phone. I cannot watch Mike today. I have a landline. How about setting up things so that can be used to join ?

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
10 August, 09:44
In response cheri malmquist to her Publication
Not everyone can afford to...

I know I can't...

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 August, 10:11
In response cheri malmquist to her Publication
https://rsbnetwork.tv/apps...

watch here-live now