⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
09 August, 10:17
THEY all knew about child trafficking.
THEY all knew about adrenochrome.
THEY all knew that Covid19 was a farse.
THEY all knew about mail-in ballots.
THEY all knew that they were voting for a criminal.
THEY all knew about DOMINION.
THEY all knew that the silent majority would speak louder than ever on 11/3.
THEY all KNOWINGLY certified a fraudulent election.
THEY all knew "The Attack on The Capitol" was a Flase Flag.
THEY all had a chance to do the right thing and repent.
THEY all chose not to!!!!

Our judgement of these evil beings will pale in comparison to what our Lord has in store.

You were warned!!!! No deals!!!

GOD WINS!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
Ya, ya they knew it all but yet no one has been arrested yet. I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else?
08:18 AM - Aug 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 August, 08:36
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I’ve looked into this stuff for the past 14 years! Alot has happened especially in the last 4/5 years. Keep the faith!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 August, 08:28
Also, what good is arresting people, if the judicial system is corrupt? Have to fix that too.

deb burk @PatriotsMom
10 August, 08:41
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
military is the only way. milotary tribunals have already begun.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 August, 08:26
Imagine how long JFK JR. has waited. The swamp is very deep! Been going on longer than 4 years.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 August, 08:33
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
That’s what I say when I see all these people complaining about it taking so long.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
10 August, 08:21
News Flash!!!!
It takes more than 4 years to bring down a century long pedo, satanist cult.
If you have lost hope, then I suggest you continue to pray!!!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 August, 08:38
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Pray but start fighting. we need constitutional lawyers in each state, look at hospitals, school boards etc... research dig document hold them accountable. remember hospitals, local governments and doctors get bonuses for " covid" cases. 1 question they hate is " Do you have proff the virus has been isolated?" the answer is no it hasn't been. So every time they attach " covid " for money...... you get the picture. we must expose and dethrone them. it is up to us!!! no guns just research and documentation and a set of b🙊🙊🙊🙊

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts