Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
What if this has been going on against innocent, low profile US Citizens, only to a *much* greater degree, even to the point of assault and worse?

“After suffering targeted harassment by TSA, Biden’s weaponized DOJ has now put me on a security list where I am no longer able to rent a car (at least from the airport). Instead, car rental services are now told to call security on me. My rights are being redacted and I have not even committed a crime. These people cried bloody murder over Bridgegate, yet my basic human right to due process has been revoked... all for just being a Trump supporter.” - LaurenWitzkeDE, June 2 2021

“Harassed by TSA & Homeland Security AGAIN while headed to Mike Lindell’s symposium. Wasn’t permitted to board my flight in Chicago and am now being chaperoned by DHS. Great country we have here.“ - LaurenWitzke, TruNews, Aug 9 2021 [see video]
https://gab.com/LaurenWitz...
07:49 AM - Aug 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by FollowThePiper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesley Seplaki, click on at the bottom under it