Dennis 369 @Dennis369
This is about one of the MOST SICK things I’ve EVER seen. The Office of the POTUS has been DISGRACED beyond measure…

Trump is going to need a team of full-time exorcists to cleanse the White House from this level of FILTH before he comes back. Absolutely REVOLTING. 🤮🤮🤢🤢

Please, use this video as a red pill. It should prove to be super effective…

https://t.me/QAnonJohn17/1...
02:24 AM - Aug 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
15 September, 11:02
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Well, I heard the WHite House will be demolished, same as many satanic monuments and dams.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
10 August, 10:16
The White House needs to be burnt to the ground, after the Biden administration has left. And D.C. should be flooded!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
10 August, 03:51
Now you know why Melania Trump our FLOTUS had to have a priest go through the White House and bless it inside and outside before she would step foot inside the building. Melania is the most heavenly beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
10 August, 03:11
They (BIDAN & freaks) aren't even in the White house. It's been dark since the REAL President (TRUMP) left.

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 August, 02:35
This is disgusting, insane, and pathetic. God help us all.
Prayers for all.

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 August, 02:35
This is disgusting, insane, and pathetic. God help us all.
Prayers for all.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
10 August, 02:29
another Bapheling.... how many more do we need?