Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 August, 09:05
JFK Jr is alive.

Trump is good.

They are friends.

They are healing the world by exposing it all.

Dont get it twisted.

Since the dawn of time, God has used His Children to fight evil and overcome it. Read the Bible. He chooses imperfect men to accomplish His perfect mission.

Some of you need to be punched or slapped in the face to wake up again.

If God showed you the truth, did He do it by accident? Has He ever done anything by accident?

If your faith is dead, you’re almost dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
THEY all knew about child trafficking.
THEY all knew about adrenochrome.
THEY all knew that Covid19 was a farse.
THEY all knew about mail-in ballots.
THEY all knew that they were voting for a criminal.
THEY all knew about DOMINION.
THEY all knew that the silent majority would speak louder than ever on 11/3.
THEY all KNOWINGLY certified a fraudulent election.
THEY all knew "The Attack on The Capitol" was a False Flag.
THEY all had a chance to do the right thing and repent.
THEY all chose not to!!!!

Our judgement of these evil beings will pale in comparison to what our Lord has in store.

You were warned!!!! No deals!!!

GOD WINS!!!!!
10:27 PM - Aug 09, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
19 June, 09:58
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
This would be Great as a Cover Page

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 February, 08:42
THAT is what gets me. How...do you go on with your life knowing even ONE child is/was/has been trafficked and most likely being tortured...and/or ultimately sacrificed. How do you go on working with those that are KNOWINGLY participating. How do you kiss them on tv, in movies, much less do love scenes with them. How do you go to parties where you KNOW it's happening AT THAT VERY MOMENT in a secret room there. How how how?! For what? To keep getting JOBS?! If you were compromised purposely...in order to force your "participation" or your secrecy (maybe you were drugged and filmed unknowingly)....I don't know how I could live with myself. I certainly don't believe I could value my life greater than those children's lives. Who could you trust to whistle blow to??? COULD you just take your family and disappear? Is that even possible with today's technology? We're being told that many are actually BORN into these bloodlines and it's generational...even if we don't know that.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 February, 08:24
🔥💥🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 August, 04:19
Personally, I am sick to death of all the evil, the lies! I can't wait for this to be over.!!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
18 June, 10:07
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Aloha
Holy Smokes!
I completely forgot about Jr. being the best legal counsel.
Darn this movie has so many twists and turns.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 July, 09:45
I want to see who poisoned the water because many of us got deathly ill and I swear it felt like the water was bad.

I want to see who poisoned the water because many of us got deathly ill and I swear it felt like the water was bad.

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 July, 09:02
President Trump with the Bible in his hand.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 July, 08:11

Jill Burgess @Jabs
26 September, 09:55
Amen. God Bless President Trump. He was chosen by God, He told us multiple times, at Georgia Rally, that he is NOT done.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
25 September, 11:09
Let's get this party started already!!!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 September, 12:09
FBI knew it all and is behind it all.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 September, 11:53
I FEEL the Power in this post! As they say in the hood: "Sho' you right!"

God is with you! Thanks Luis!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 September, 09:43
In a Time
In a Place
In a Realm
...JUSTICE IS SERVED

Jon Neville @jonnevi
23 September, 10:37

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 September, 11:53
Truth.

This isn't a democrat/republican thing.

I don't trust politicians, no matter their affiliation.

This is about good versus evil.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 September, 11:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
ABSOLUTELY! Thanks Mike! Loved it!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 September, 08:00
NO DEALS!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 September, 07:56
Amen!!!