Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
09 August, 09:32
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Cabal “Please please invest in crypto, our child trafficking funds have completely dried up due to trumps E.O. ‘s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 August, 09:30
In response james wafer to his Publication
love it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 August, 09:30
I just don't trust cryptocurrency, especially after researching some dubious things about BitCoin
To tell the truth I just don't like money much, period

I won't say it's the root of all evil but those who wish to do evil have used it for those ends

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 August, 09:29
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
agreed its not real

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 August, 08:32
Who isn't...🙄

Seems to be just about all that's showing up on my you tube feed as well...

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 August, 08:34
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Yes its growing too fast like its beeing rushed.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 August, 08:25
Time to buy Silver, it just dipped!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 August, 08:26
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Yes it is

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 August, 07:58
ALSO CLIMATE CHANGE PUSHING