Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Kelly Maga-girl @Kellymagagirl
09 August, 09:45
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
saw something else about 5G on that day being rolled out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
09 August, 09:16
I'm going to unplug mine five minutes before the start of the EBS and wait twenty minutes before I turn it back on. I don't trust anything that has to do with our government. For all we know is they could be re-formating or TV's to be able to spy on us. Something about all this isn't sitting well with me. They know we are waiting on this EBS, it was even stated in one of Q's posts. I could be wrong, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher DGF @CherD23
09 August, 08:55
Confirmed on FEMA website!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 August, 08:40

09 August, 08:40
220 ET... fyi....FCC and FEMA....gotta love these corrupt fakers...hopefully taken over....

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
09 August, 08:01
hmm... 2 p.m. Pacific. Central, Mountain, or Eastern?

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

09 August, 08:38
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
ET...see below