Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Has anyone received word on what that structure is in front of the White House?
02:40 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by NonnaQ17 in this post can reply
Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
28 January, 03:23
In response Nonna Q17 to her Publication
Thanks everyone..you would believe this would be covered in the news if not the local news.. People in DC I suppose don't care to inquire? I mean the whole place is under military oversight right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
28 January, 02:46
In response Nonna Q17 to her Publication
It was a press box for the inauguration. They are taking it down now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Martin @Specialk320
28 January, 02:51
In response Book Girl to her Publication
I doubt it was a press box...the inauguration was at the capitol bldg...not the Whitehouse...this is what i found the other day...

1776 Again @BludGeonT
28 January, 02:52
In response Book Girl to her Publication
It is almost halfway dis-assembled right now.

I don't think it was a press box as the inauguration was very far away at the Capitol, not in front of the White House.

I too am still looking for concise information as to what this was for but have only been able to find out speculations.