Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 August, 05:38
I am absolutely disgusted that Biden is making the vaccine mandatory on our Military... Seems to me like he is trying to kill off our military in hopes to make us weaker and easier to attack from foreign and domestic enemies. With all of the information about vaccines that has come out, this is WRONG and we must FIGHT BACK!!! Anyone else really pissed off yet?? I trust God but this all makes me extremely upset. These vaccines are literally killing people and our government is pretending like they are not....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
09 August, 06:00
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Im highly upset!! My husband is about 4 YEARS from finishing his 20 years of active duty and he's served our country for almost 26 years. Its a huge disappointment that he may lose his retirement but his health is more important to me.... Pray for our family please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
OMG! Do you know if they will have any option around it? What about for religious reasons? Do you know if its at all possible for him to get around it! That makes me so upset to hear and I am so sorry! I will pray for you guys!! 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼
06:02 PM - Aug 09, 2021
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
09 August, 06:04
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Im not sure what we can do to fight this...

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 August, 06:21
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
Check out the video I just found I shared it in the comments! 🇺🇸