Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
09 August, 04:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
09 August, 05:05
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
Been doing this for years, ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
09 August, 05:59
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
I’ve never noticed a tree grow from it, and I’m sure birds and such get some, or the mowers that cut grass for the state. I try to throw farther over than the ditch-line for those reasons. but I still think its a great idea.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
09 August, 06:07
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
its a brilliant idea, especially as the DS are in the market of a takeover seed franchise, where the seeds of their distributed GMO fruits are infertile. That was you have to keep going back to the manufacturer for more fruits.

There are excellent companies such as ‘real seeds’

https://www.realseeds.co.u...

They also have a budfy swap system so a bank of proper non-GMO seeds is always curculating.

I used to propogate wild rose-hips (massive vitimin C content), apple pips, edible shroom spores, dandilion etc.

Its like heirloom cropping but you dont know who’ll be using them.