Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Nailed it! Notice DJT always refers to “The Spanish Flu” in his speeches. All it requires is a little research (but our lazy society is too distracted from the Luciferian traps to do it).
05:45 PM - Aug 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
james nearen @Neon
10 August, 02:23
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
The book "The Great Influenza," published about 20 years ago discussed in great detail the origins of the Spanish Flu. I recall nothing in it that supports this post in any way. Afraid I have to call BS on this one. It's a brilliant read, however.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 August, 11:27
Now you know what’s up! ⚔️😤⚔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 August, 08:44
NIADS..under Fauci...2005..Full research...not coronavirus...bronchial Pneumonia...masks...

Kay Tee @kmax
09 August, 08:41
I have been sharing links to this book since the C19 breakout. I was kicked off Twitter 3 times. It's a well-written, referenced book and well worth the read.

Arthur Firstenberg: The Invisible Rainbow – A History of Electricity and Life [Radiation Sickness Explains All Past and Present Flu Outbreaks Including Wuhan Virus and Radiation Sickness on Cruise Ships

"ROBERT STEELE: This book documents the high probability that radiation sickness is caused by all forms of electricity including 5G, microwaves, and all other forms of emission.

The Spanish flu specifically, the current Wuhan virus — and the cruise ships particularly — as well as cancer and diabetes — are all arguably associated with electromagnetic pollution and exposure.

Shutting down the towers, putting the ill in Faraday protected areas, and giving them large doses of calcium radically REDUCES the epidemic.
I conclude that the author’s assertions merit a full hearing."
http://stateofthenation.co...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 August, 08:46
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
good for you..!! It obviously helped or they wouldn't have banned you...