Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 August, 11:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Just live your life exactly the way you want to live it 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
09 August, 10:41
No fight is necessary because LOVE overcomes everything. The question is, which are we willing to give ourselves to?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 August, 10:24
Not just on social media either we have to take back our country starting at a local level too!
Stop putting up with the bullshit!
Time now to go on offense!

You heard it right from Trumps mouth.

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
09 August, 08:11
My whole family and their families are not getting the vaccine. HOWEVER.... I am giving up. The goal posts keep moving. The Military could have moved already, Trump could have moved. I have had enough of "the people need to see". What we see, is that nothing is being done and things are getting worse. It's all a bunch of a BS and Trump just sat by and let it happen. Years wasted with hopes for "Q". Now the military are going to be forced to do something they might not want. So much for the military and Trump taking care of them. So much for NESARA and GESARA. I feel used.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 August, 10:28
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
i respectfully disagree, i believe there has been major progress taking place behind the scenes.
for example the global floods to flush out dumbs, the infighting between left, exposing lots and lots

i know it feels like sometimes we are just standing still but please consider if they told us eveything then the enemy the darkside would also know
Faith 🙏
God bless you!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 August, 11:56
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
never look to politics to correct a spiritual issue- I am learning this everyday!

Feelin GEORGEous @feelinGEORGEous
09 August, 07:57

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 August, 11:33
In response Feelin GEORGEous to his Publication
Because resistance = persistence, fighting gives them power, ignoring them and living your life the way you want to live it gives YOU power 💥

SPORTS @SPORTS
09 August, 07:05
STORM THE MOTHER FUCKING STREETS!

https://rumble.com/vkx9eu-...

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
09 August, 06:16
Without Proof!
Trap & Proof will follow.

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
09 August, 06:02
Fighting back requires ammo (aka information). Give people the information. u

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
09 August, 05:31
RIGHT THE FOOK NOW