Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 02:32
A massive DEATH WAVE will be witnessed later this year among those who took coronavirus vaccines. The vax is"priming"the autoimmune system for a hyperinflammatory reaction that will kill many. These are DEATH shots, not vaccines, in reality. It's all about achieving DEPOPULATION.
Horrific latent deaths predicted among the elderly by genetics professor after immunization with RNA vaccines

https://www.naturalnews.co...
Nana will never take it!
Idk bout this but I would not doubt it. Nana thinks that they had plans for5G

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
i am not sure what to think anout the vaccine. i am not getting it. Why would President Trump allow it to be given if it would hurt us? Why do so many people want to het it??
02:39 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GramCracker17 in this post can reply
Steve Heier @Steve_Longshot
28 January, 05:30
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
President Trump only said what he was told by the people making the Vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
28 January, 05:17
😓I have asked my children and their kids not to take the vaccine. My daughter works at the school and they asked if she wanted on the list. She said no. But I know others at the school and friends that have taken it and they are so proud of doing so! It worries me. I feel so betrayed that I had my children vaccinated years ago! My grandkids are still getting their baby and pre-school shots!! Breaks my heart!!

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
28 January, 05:03
I have asked myself that question 100x. I mean President Trump does not tell you to go get it, it is your choice, it is not mandated, it is probably to catch Big Pharm in the poisions they inject into people. Class Action Lawsuits will cause them to crumble.

Novax Cue @Novax
28 January, 04:57
My fear about the vaccine is that it will be the only way to show people the dangers and corruption of big pharma. We are at war, and there are always casualties of war. Will there be major casualties from the vaccines? That is a scary thought.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
28 January, 04:49
If he hadn't, he would have been attacked from all sides for it. He didn't encourage lockdowns and masks, and many blamed him for the dead. so imagine if he had refused access to vaccines when many people are afraid because they are conditioned by MSM

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
28 January, 04:44
I don't know anyone who has had it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 04:40
He really had no choice as I see it, there are so many that are in the dark that, geez, Nana has no idea where their heads are. It is like they were given a stupid pill!