Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
15 August, 11:50
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I am a Christian first! That does not mean we can not have people of influence.. such as great teachers, preachers and godly counsel in our lives. Proverbs states this. I do not worship anyone but the LORD. I do not pray to anyone but the LORD. NOT EVEN MARY!! Keeping it real!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
15 August, 01:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
09 August, 07:29
Ted Turner is author. The man who did the engraving was asked by a suspecting citizen who the author was. Engraver said he wasn't at liberty to say. Citizen: "Was it Ted Turner?" Engraver looked like a deer in headlights. The signature in the book the engraving was taken from is a pen name but VERY similar to Ted Turner's signature. Also, I believe the disgusting guidestones are on Turner's property.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 August, 03:37
Ye of little faith! Gods running this show so, I’ll wait until He decides which way this is going to go! 😎👍

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
14 August, 10:55
I guess you need to dig deeper on this one. Trump had two choices make a vaccine that would be experiential and we could refuse. Or let them bring one out that would be FDA approved and mandated. Trump did make the right choice.

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
09 August, 03:16
study Charlie Ward