John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Q's last post wasn't about their bull crap it was about their vaccine.

Don't get it Twisted Sister, we ain't gonna take it!

Don't worry shills, Q isn't real. KEK KEK KEK!
11:37 PM - Aug 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 August, 01:07
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
and that time ivanka posed for the jab …the piece of paper next to her w/QR bar code …went to this song/link right ? means she didnt take it ? maybe ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
15 August, 03:36
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I can not answer that beyond speculation. I have my own ideas on her that I shall keep to myself. Something about Trump talking in 3rd person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your Mom cpp @Painiscoming9th
09 August, 01:54
standing by.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 August, 07:42
Which Q post? ... must have missed a couple of posts somewhere

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 August, 08:04
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Were not gonna take it ( the vax)...
This song was posted.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
We're Not Gonna Take It (2016 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino AtlanticWe're Not Gonna Take It (2016 Remaster) · Twisted SisterThe Best of the Atlantic Years℗ 1984 Atlantic Records. 2016 Rema...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 August, 08:08
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Vid was deleted see next comment.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 August, 11:39
I realized that a few days ago while singing it to myself while watering my flowers. Bing!!! The Jab!!